How do I fix non secure websites?
How To Fix the “Website Not Secure” Message in Chrome
- Purchase an SSL Certificate. To fix the ‘not secure’ message on your website, the first thing you need to do is purchase an SSL certificate. …
- Install the Certificate Using Your Web Host. …
- Change Your WordPress URL. …
- Implement a Site-Wide 301 Redirect.
How do I fix chrome not secure?
7. Try Clearing the SSL State on Your Computer
- Click the Google Chrome – Settings icon (Settings) icon, and then click Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- Under Network, click Change proxy settings. …
- Click the Content tab.
- Click “Clear SSL state”, and then click OK.
- Restart Chrome.
Why is my website showing not secure?
If your website is showing up as “not secure”, then it is missing an updated SSL Certificate. This is easily recognizable in your website URL as it will start with HTTP instead of HTTPS. … “Site security certificate is not trusted” (Android devices)
Why are all websites saying not secure?
The reason you are seeing the “Not Secure” warning is because the web page or website you are visiting is not providing a secure connection. When your Chrome browser connects to a website it can either use the HTTP (insecure) or HTTPS (secure). Any page providing an HTTP connection will cause the “Not Secure” warning.