All queries and reports must belong to a group, and access to that query or report is controlled by the permission level of the group. Query and report groups have one of the following permission levels: Private — The group is only available to the user that created it. Public — The group is shared globally.
Who has access to private queries?
Although public queries can be viewed by anyone having access to Query Viewer or Query Manager but private queries can only be seen by the user who created them.
How do I access McAfee dashboard?
Select Menu → Reporting → Dashboards, to navigate to the Dashboards page.
Which server setting would you edit to enable automatic user creation?
You can enable the Active Directory User Login server setting from the Server Settings page, which allows user records to generate automatically when the following conditions are met: Users provide valid credentials, using the <domainname> format.
What is McAfee dashboard?
Dashboards and queries provide various types of status information about your environment. Each product in the McAfee Complete Endpoint Protection Business suite has predefined queries that you can run individually. … Dashboards are comprised of multiple queries or other objects.
How do you give someone access to a private query in Peoplesoft?
Go to Reporting Tools > Query > Query Manager and select the private query you want to share with other user. After you have selected your private query/queries that you want to copy to another users, simply click on the drop down button next to ‘Action’ field as shown below.
How do I make my Peoplesoft query public?
There is a way to delete and rename queries as well as to change them from private to public queries by clearing the owner ID. You can then select it to modify or rename it. To make it public, click on Assign New Owner and clear out the owner to make it public.
Which chart is available in ePO query?
McAfee ePO provides several charts and tables to display the data it retrieves.
|Type||Chart or Table|
|Pie||Boolean Pie Chart Pie Chart|
|Summary||Multi-group Summary Table Single Group Summary Table|
|Line||Multi-line Chart Single-Line Chart|
How do I create a query in McAfee ePO?
Create custom event queries
- Select Menu → Reporting → Queries & Reports, then New Query. …
- Choose your chart type. …
- Choose the label or variable that you want the report to display. …
- Choose the columns that you want to see when you drill down on any of the variables in the report.
How do I stop McAfee popups?
How to Stop McAfee Pop-Ups
- Access the McAfee dashboard.
- Select “Navigation” from the top-right corner.
- From the “Next” tab, select “General Settings and Alerts.”
- To manually turn off pop-ups, select the “Informational Alerts” and “Protection Alerts” option.
- Uncheck the boxes to stop receiving pop-up alerts.
How do I give someone access to Active Directory Users and Computers?
- On the Windows Domain Controller, open the Active Directory Users and Computers snap-in from Administrative Tools.
- Right-click the root domain object and select Delegate Control, as displayed in the following screen shot.
- Go through the Wizard and add any users or groups that you want to grant the role.
Where do I find Active Directory?
Find Your Active Directory Search Base
- Select Start > Administrative Tools > Active Directory Users and Computers.
- In the Active Directory Users and Computers tree, find and select your domain name.
- Expand the tree to find the path through your Active Directory hierarchy.
How do I access Active Directory Users and Computers?
Click Start, point to Administrative Tools, and then click Active Directory Users and Computers to start the Active Directory Users and Computers console.
What is the only dashboard that is active by default in McAfee?
The McAfee ePO Cloud console has a default dashboard that appears the first time you log on.
Only global administrators can create or edit tags, But, ePO users with permissions to part of the System Tree can do the following: Apply and remove existing tags to systems in the groups to which they have permissions.