What is your security question?
A security question is form of shared secret used as an authenticator. It is commonly used by banks, cable companies and wireless providers as an extra security layer.
What are security questions and answers?
Security questions are used to verify a user’s identity on password-protected sites. A security question is a question used to verify a person’s identity on a password-protected network or Web site. Users typically choose one out of a number of biographical questions to answer when they create online accounts.
How do you make a good security question?
What makes a good security question?
- Confidentiality: No one else should be able to guess, research, or otherwise obtain the answer. …
- Memorability: Users need to remember the answer, potentially for a long time after creating an account. …
- Consistency: The answer to the question can’t change over time.
How do I set security questions?
Follow these steps to update your security questions on the Android mobile phone app.
- Sign in to the TaxCaddy mobile app.
- Tap the Menu. …
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Update Security Questions.
- Tap a security question to update that question.
- Tap the new question you’d like to use.
- Tap the Answer field, enter your answer.
What questions do they ask at a security interview?
- Tell me a little about yourself.
- How would your previous employer describe you?
- Do you consider yourself an attentive person?
- What are your interests and hobbies outside of work?
- Why are you interested in this job?
- What are your career goals as a security guard?
What is a security hint?
It is a hint as to what your password is. For instance, your dog could be called Scotch, and your password is “scotch123”, your hint would be “Dog’s name”.
Why is your mother maiden name a good security question?
Some people use their mother’s real maiden name so that they are sure they can remember what to provide when asked (e.g. as part of the process to recover the account). This means that this is information is fixed for a very long period of time.
What should I write in secret question?
Examples of secret questions include:
- What is your mother’s maiden name?
- What was your first pet?
- What was the model of your first car?
- In what city were you born?
- What was your father’s middle name?
- What was your childhood nickname?
What’s a good security question for Etransfer?
A good question is one where the answer cannot be easily answered, for example, “what is your mom’s middle name?”, or “what is the secret password I gave you?” It’s a good idea to agree on a shared secret security question before sending the Interac e-Transfer.
What are the security questions for Gmail?
Unfortunately, Gmail doesn’t use security questions anymore. Doesn’t exist on newer accounts, and if you get prompted on an older account you’ll still be asked for something else along with it. Gmail doesn’t use security questions anymore.
What is a challenging question?
Any question that hasn’t been asked before can be seen as a “challenging question,” but below are some examples of questions that would genuinely be hard for your applicants to answer.
What do you do if you forgot your security questions?
If you forgot the answers to your Apple ID security questions
- Go to iforgot.apple.com.
- Enter your Apple ID, then select Continue.
- Choose the option to reset your security questions, then select Continue.
- Enter your Apple ID password, then select Continue.
- Follow the onscreen steps to verify your identity.
How do security questions work?
How security questions work. The idea is simple: when you create an account, you provide the answer to a question of a personal nature; ideally, a question only you know the answer to. That answer is recorded, and should you ever need to confirm that you are the legitimate account holder, they ask you that question.