How do I recover my Instagram account without email or phone number?
To recover your Instagram account without email or phone number, you need to navigate to the “Get more help?” page. Then, you’ll be able to request support by tapping on “I can’t access this email or phone number”. Tapping on “I can’t access this email or phone number” will open the “Request Support” form.
How can I recover my Instagram account without email and phone number 2021?
If you can’t access your Instagram account or the email or phone number you signed up with:
- Open the Instagram app on your mobile device and enter your last known email address or phone number.
- Tap Forgot password?.
- Tap Need more help?.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to submit a support request.
How can I get my old Instagram back?
Here is how to reactivate an Instagram account:
- Open the Instagram account on your phone.
- On the login screen, enter the username and password of the account you wish to reactivate and tap on Login.
- Now your feed opens and your account will have been restored to normal.
How can I get my Instagram account back if I changed my phone number?
Send a request by the following steps:
- Open the Instagram app and go to the log-in page.
- Tap Get help signing in..
- The page goes to the verification page. At this stage, first fill in your username and tap Send Login Link, even though your email is invalid. …
- Tap Need more help? on the same page. …
- If you tap Need more help?
How do I reset my Instagram password without old password?
On the desktop site:
- Go to the Instagram website in a web browser and on the login screen, under the username and password fields, tap Forgot password? Click “Forgot password?” …
- Enter your email address, phone number, or username and tap Send Login Link.
- You’ll get a message with instructions to reset your password.
How do I change my security code on Instagram?
Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile. Tap in the top right, then tap Settings. Tap Security, then tap Two-Factor Authentication. Tap Backup Codes, then tap Get New Codes.