How do I remove McAfee drive encryption?
Disable the Drive Encryption client
- Click Menu → Systems → System Tree → Systems, then select a group from the System Tree.
- Select a system, then click Actions → Agent → Modify Policies on a Single System.
- From the Product drop-down list, select Drive Encryption 7.2.
How do I disable pre boot authentication McAfee drive encryption?
Log on to McAfee ePO and navigate to Menu → Policy → Policy Catalog, select Drive Encryption 7.2 from the Product drop-down menu, then select Product Settings from the Category drop-down list. Click the policy that you want to change.
How do I decrypt my hard drive with McAfee?
Here is what I did:
- Click Client Task Catalog.
- Expand McAfee Agent > Product Deployment.
- Click Actions > New Task.
- Choose Product Deployment.
- Type a name “Decrypt a Machine”
- Choose Windows for target platform.
- Next to products and components, select the McAfee Drive Encryption for Windows 7.1. 3.604.
- Click [+]
How do I remove drive encryption?
Turning off BitLocker
- Click Start , click Control Panel, click System and Security (if the control panel items are listed by category), and then click BitLocker Drive Encryption.
- In the BitLocker Drive Encryption control panel, click Turn Off BitLocker.
- Click Decrypt Drive to start the decryption process.
How do I remove McAfee Endpoint Encryption from startup?
How to Disable McAfee Safe Boot
- Reboot the computer. …
- Open the “Start” menu. …
- Enter the following command at the command prompt followed by the “Enter” key to change the directory to the SafeBoot directory: …
- Remove the McAfee Safe Boot program by entering the following command at the prompt: …
How do I disable pre boot authentication?
Use Dell BIOS to disable Pre-boot authentication
- Reboot the machine and press F2 at the Dell BIOS Splash Screen.
- Enter the System or Admin Password to access the BIOS settings.
- Navigate to Security > Passwords.
- Select System Password. …
- The System Password status will change to ‘Not Set’.
How do I reset my McAfee drive encryption password?
McAfee Endpoint – How to Reset Your Password
- In the Username field, enter your CWLID and then click Next.
- When prompted for your password, click Options.
- When the options are displayed, click Recovery.
- Click Self-Recovery, enter your CWLID in the username field and click OK.
How do you decrypt ePO?
Decrypt Laptops via an policy on the ePO Server
- Locate the systen you wish to encrypt in the systemtree.
- Check the system’s check box and press the actions button.
- Select Agent and Modify Policy on a Single System.
- Click Edit Assignment for Product Settings.
- Select Break Inheritance and assign the policy.
How do I decrypt my computer?
To decrypt a file or folder:
- From the Start menu, select Programs or All Programs, then Accessories, and then Windows Explorer.
- Right-click the file or folder you want to decrypt, and then click Properties.
- On the General tab, click Advanced.
- Clear the Encrypt contents to secure data checkbox, and then click OK.