How do I install Trend Micro Deep Security Agent?
Import the agent software package on the Deep Security Manager console.
- From the Deep Security Manager, go to Administration > Updates > Software > Download Center. …
- Select your agent software package from the list.
- Click Import to download the software from the Trend Micro Download Center to the Deep Security Manager.
How do I install Trend Micro on my server?
To install the OfficeScan 10.6 server:
- Locate and launch the Setup program. You can do choose to: …
- Accept the Software License Agreement. Select I accept the terms of the license agreement and then click Next.
- Review the installation requirements and Access Usage Guides. Client Deployment.
What methods are available for installing a Deep Security Agent on a server that needs protection?
Manually install the Deep Security Agent
- review the agent’s system requirements. See Deep Security Agent requirements.
- import agent software into Deep Security Manager (doesn’t apply to Deep Security as a Service). See Get Deep Security Agent software.
- export the installer. See Get Deep Security Agent software.
How do I install Deep Security kernel support?
On the Deep Security Manager console, navigate to Administration > Updates > Local. Click Import and select the recently downloaded kernel version package. Click Next, then click Finish. Make sure the Deep Security Agent package is also imported on the server.
How do I download Deep Security Agent?
How to Install Trend Micro Deep Security Agent on Linux?
- Navigate to theTrend Micro Deep Security Agent Install Manager on your computer and click Administration Updates Software Download Center. …
- Navigate to Administration on Deep Security Manager Updates Software Local choose the agent.
- Choose Export Export Installer.
How do I install a security agent?
- Click on the preferred Security Agent installation package. This will download the Security Agent installer. Clicktheimagetoenlarge.
- After running the Installation Package, click on Next. Clicktheimagetoenlarge.
- Once done, click Finish. Clicktheimagetoenlarge.
How do I install an apex one server?
Trend Micro Apex One™ Deployment Guide
- Pre-installation: Checking System Requirements. …
- Ports and protocols used by Apex One. …
- Download the Apex One installer. …
- Install the Apex One server and Apex One. …
- URLs to be allowed through the firewall. …
- Download the Apex One Administration Guide.
How do I install an apex one agent?
Step-by-Step Installation Guide
- In the web console, go to Agents > Agent Installation > Remote.
- Select the target endpoints. …
- Type the user name and password and then click Log in. …
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 to add more endpoints.
- Click Install when you are ready to install the Apex One agent to target endpoints.
How do I activate Deep Security?
Go to Computers, right-click the computer whose agent or appliance you want to activate or reactivate and select Actions > Activate/Reactivate. (Alternatively, click Activate or Reactivate in the computer’s Details window.) <port> is replaced with the Deep Security Manager heartbeat port, which is 4120, by default.
How do I check the status of my deep security agent?
You can use the command line option to perform the following actions on a Deep Security Agent running on Linux: start. display status.
Run the following on the command line:
- To start: /etc/init. d/ds_agent start.
- To display status: /etc/init. …
- To stop: /etc/init. …
- To reset: /etc/init. …
- To restart: /etc/init.
What is Deep Security Trend Micro?
Trend Micro™ Deep Security™ can automatically protect new and existing workloads against even unknown threats with techniques like machine learning and virtual patching. A full range of security capabilities in a single smart agent. Protection against vulnerabilities and for end-of-life systems.
How do I know if Trend Micro is installed on Linux?
To check the agent version and module configuration on a Linux machine, use the following commands:
- Agent Version. – rpm -qa ds_agent. For Example: $ rpm -qa ds_agent. ds_agent-20.0.0-877.el6.i686. …
- Module Configuration. – /opt/ds_agent/sendCommand –get GetConfiguration | grep “Feature ” Where: 1 – On. 2 – Off.
How does Trend Micro Deep Security work?
Trend Micro Deep Security supports scalable, automated detection and protection of new virtual machines and other systems. Using event-based tasks in Deep Security, you can assign a basic security policy to virtual machines, then quickly and easily customize your settings as needed from a single console.
What is Trend Micro virtual patching?
Virtual patching — or vulnerability shielding — acts as a safety measure against threats that exploit known and unknown vulnerabilities. Virtual patching works by implementing layers of security policies and rules that prevent and intercept an exploit from taking network paths to and from a vulnerability.