How do I allow an application in Kaspersky?
Right click on the Kaspersky icon in the notification area. Then click on Settings from the menu. Select Threats and Exclusions from the left side menu. Notice that exceptions can be added using either Manage exclusions option or Specify trusted applications option.
How do I allow an application in Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10?
How to add an application to the trusted list
- Open Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 for Windows.
- Go to the Settings tab and select Anti-Virus protection.
- In the Scan exclusions and trusted applications section, click Settings.
How do I add a site to trusted sites in Kaspersky?
Open the application settings window. In the left part of the window, in the Anti-Virus protection section, select the Web Anti-Virus subsection.
Editing the list of trusted URLs
- Click the Add button. …
- Enter the address of the website / web page or the address mask of the website / web page.
- Click OK.
How do I whitelist an application in Kaspersky?
2. Go to Additional > Threats and Exclusions. 3. Under Exclusions, click Specify trusted applications.
How do I unblock an application on Kaspersky?
Open the main application window. In the application menu, select Manage apps. The Manage apps window opens. In the Blocked apps list, select the application and click Unblock.
How do I add a trusted list in Windows 10?
Go to Start > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Security > Virus & threat protection. Under Virus & threat protection settings, select Manage settings, and then under Exclusions, select Add or remove exclusions. Select Add an exclusion, and then select from files, folders, file types, or process.
How do I enable EXE in Kaspersky?
Open the Administration Console of Kaspersky Security Center. In the Additional folder of the Administration Console tree, in the Application management folder, select the Executable files folder. In the workspace, select the executable file that you want to add to the application category.
How do I allow websites in Kaspersky Endpoint Security 11?
Open Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud Management Console. Select the Security management → Security profiles section.
- Allow. Access to the website is allowed. …
- Block. Access to the website is blocked. …
- Warn. Access to the website is allowed, but a warning is displayed to the user.
Why is Kaspersky blocking my website?
Kaspersky applications may block access to a website: it may be displayed incorrectly or fail to open completely. This may occur due to the following reasons: The site may contain phishing links, malicious code or other threats. … The site may contain content considered sensitive.
Why is Kaspersky blocking Google?
Kaspersky Anti-virus and Internet Security users have started reporting since about a few hours that their desktop security software is blocking access to Google domain under the classification of ‘Suspicious URL’. … All of a sudden, Kaspersky showed Google as blocked because of malicious url”, stated a user.
How do I add my website to Kaspersky whitelist?
How to add an application to exclusions in Kaspersky Internet Security
- Select Manage exclusions or Specify trusted applications.
- Select the file or application to exclude from the scan scope in Kaspersky Internet Security. …
- In the Web Anti-Virus settings window, select Advanced Settings.
Where can you find the list of trusted applications in the Windows settings in a Kaspersky Endpoint Security cloud security profile?
To generate a list of trusted network and storage devices on Windows devices: Open Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud Management Console. Select the Security management → Security profiles section. The Security profiles section contains a list of security profiles configured in Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud.
How do I add file to exclusion in Kaspersky?
To add a Windows exclusion in Kaspersky Small Office Security:
- Open Kaspersky Small Office Security.
- Click Settings. The Setting page opens.
- Select Additional. …
- Select Threats and Exclusions. …
- Select Exclusions > Manage exclusions.
- Click Add.
- In the File or folder text box, type or browse the path to exclude.
- Click Add.