How do I activate my HSBC Malta secure key?
How do I activate my Secure Key?
- Select Activate now, click Generate new Code and another screen will pop up.
- Then click Request new Activation Code, and you will immediately receive an SMS with a one-time activation code.
- Insert this code together with the Serial Number which you’ll find on the back of the Secure Key.
How do I activate a new secure key?
Activate your physical Secure Key
- Select log on to online banking.
- Enter your username.
- Enter the answer to your memorable question and the requested characters from your password.
- Select ‘Activate Secure Key now’
How do I activate my new HSBC security device?
Press and hold the button for 2 seconds to turn on your HSBC Security Device. Once it is on, the screen will display the word “PIN” in the top right corner. Enter the HSBC Security Device PIN you selected on your device.
How do I register my HSBC Secure Key?
Download HSBC Mobile Banking application to your iOS or Android compatible mobile device from the relevant mobile market. In the mobile application, enter your Internet Banking and Mobile Banking User Code and Password and start the activation process. The activation code is required to activate your Mobile Secure Key.
How do I reset my HSBC Secure Key?
The Secure Key is locked and will need to be reset. To do this start to log-on and enter your user ID. At the next screen click the ‘Forgotten your Secure Key PIN’ link which you will find under the field ‘Generate and Enter The Six Digit Security Code’. Follow the on screen instructions.
How do I find my HSBC security code?
Open the HSBC Mobile Banking app on your phone and select Generate Security Code. Select Re-authentication security code. Password option – Enter your Digital Security Device passcode and select Generate code.
How do I activate my HSBC Secure Key Philippines?
How do I activate my Secure Key?
- Enter the activation code we sent you. If you don’t have it, you can request a new one onscreen.
- Enter the serial number on the back of your security device.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to create a PIN and generate your first security code.
How do I activate my HSBC HK security device?
Press and hold the “Green Button” for 2 seconds to turn on your new Security Device. Then enter your Security Device PIN. Press the “Green Button” to obtain the 6-digit security code from the device. [For replacement] Confirm the activation by inputting security code from your old Security Device.
How do I get a security code from First Direct?
For secure access to the desktop website simply select ‘Generate Security Code’ on the App homescreen and enter your Digital Security Key password. The App will then generate a six digit log on security code which you can use to log on securely to the first direct Online Banking and access all the features.
How do I activate my HSBC security device in Canada?
Launch the HSBC Canada Mobile Banking app and log on using your username and password. Select Profile. Select Security. Select Activate Digital Security Device.
How do I use my HSBC security device?
Using your Security Device
- Press and hold for 2 seconds to turn on the device.
- Enter your PIN.
- Press once to delete one character, press and hold to clear the screen.
- After you’ve entered your PIN and you see the ‘HSBC’ screen, press the green button again to generate a log on security code.
How do I change my HSBC security device?
Simply download the HSBC Mobile Banking App on your new phone, select “Activate Digital Security Device” from the settings menu, and follow the instructions to switch your device over.
What is the HSBC Digital Secure Key?
Digital Secure Key, a function of the HSBC Mobile Banking application, is a one-time password generation application which strengthens your security in accessing HSBC Bank Retail Internet Banking and Mobile Banking.
What is a HSBC Secure Key?
Secure Key is a device for creating a one-time password which enhances security when you log in HSBC Bank Retail Internet Banking.