How can we protect our environment answer?
* Save water, electricity and natural resources. * Willingly participate in occasions like Van Mahotsav and Chipko Movement. * Reduce pollution. * Stop the use of plastics and polyethene bags and instead use clothe bags or paper bags.
What can we do to protect the environment Brainly?
- Reduce, reuse, and recycle.
- Cut down on what you throw away.
- Volunteer for cleanups in your community.
- Use long-lasting light bulbs.
- Plant a tree.
How can we protect our environment in everyday life?
9 Things You Can Do to Save the Environment
- Stop eating meat (or at least reduce it). …
- Stop eating dairy. …
- Change your car driving habits. …
- Notice how you use water. …
- Reduce the amount of paper in your life. …
- Use a refillable water bottle and reusable lunch containers. …
- Be mindful of what you throw in the trash.
How can we protect our environment class 10?
Conservation of environment
- Walking or cycling for short distances.
- Use of cloth bags instead of plastic bags.
- Try to cut short the usage of plastic and try to replace them by metal containers or biodegradable ones.
- Using the kitchen waste as manure instead of fertiliser.
How can we protect our environment 10 lines?
- Save water.
- Save electricity.
- Using reusable bags.
- Avoid taking cars as much as possible.
- Growing more trees and plants.
- Reducing pollution.
- Saving natural resources.
How can you protect the environment as a student?
10 THINGS TO DO TO SAVE OUR PLANET EARTH AS A STUDENT
- Eliminate Waste from Lunches.
- Stop Littering.
- Reduce Paper Consumption.
- Save Electricity.
- Save Water.
- Swap Regular School Supplies.
- Bring Reusable Bags to the Grocery Store.
- Walk to School or Take a Bike, Avoid Taking Cars or Carpool When Possible.
Why we should protect our environment?
Protects our Ecosystem
Our environment is what houses and helps our ecosystem grow and thrive. Without protecting and taking care of our environment we’re putting so many lives at danger such as animals, plants and crops, and even our own. All of the ecosystems that make up our environment are deeply connected.
How can we take care of our environment for Class 3?
To Take Care Of The Environment
- Do not throw garbage on the street, or in the park or natural areas in front of them. …
- Teach them about the importance of protecting all living creatures. …
- Make recycling a part of your daily life. …
- Allow them to be in touch with nature.
Why should we protect our environment Brainly?
A clean environment is essential for healthy living. Air pollution can cause respiratory diseases and cancer, among other problems and diseases. Water pollution can lead to typhoid, diarrheal diseases, and other water-related diseases. Therefore we should keep our environment clean and protected.
What are the ways of protecting the environment from pollution?
Support measures to reduce pollution in order to protect surface water, groundwater and drinking water.
How can you help in preventing and managing environmental issues?
30 Ways to Protect the Environment
- Painting your house? Use a latex paint. …
- Get a tune-up. Properly maintained vehicles get better gas mileage and emit fewer pollutants.
- Don’t top off your gas tank. …
- Conserve energy. …
- Don’t burn your yard waste. …
- Plant a tree. …
- Park the car.