How do I make my Facebook completely private to the public?
To get to the Facebook Privacy Settings and Tools screen:
- Select the arrow in the upper-right corner of any Facebook screen.
- Select Settings & Privacy in the drop-down menu.
- Choose Settings.
- Select Privacy in the left pane.
- The first item listed is Who can see your future posts. …
- Select Close to save the change.
How do I make my facebook private and secure?
How to make your Facebook private on desktop
- Navigate to the Privacy section of your Facebook settings. …
- “Only me” is the most secure privacy setting available. …
- You can open the “Timeline and Tagging” section for even more privacy options. …
- Tap on “Privacy shortcuts.”
How can I make my Facebook secure?
What can I do to keep my Facebook account secure?
- Protect your password. …
- Never share your login information. …
- Log out of Facebook when you use a computer you share with other people. …
- Don’t accept friend requests from people you don’t know. …
- Watch out for malicious software.
Can I make it so no one can see my Facebook?
Click the “Who can look up your profile by name or contact info?” drop-down menu and select “Friends of Friends” or “Friends” to limit the people who can view your Facebook profile. This hides your profile from being visible in public searches on Facebook or from search engines like Google.
How do I hide everything on my Facebook?
Click the down arrow in the top right corner of Facebook, then select “Settings” from the drop down menu. On the Settings screen, click “Privacy” in the left-hand rail, then select “Limit Past Posts” in the “Who Can See My Stuff?” section.
How will I know that my FB account is hacked?
If you see any activity you don’t recognize on your account, it is another sign that you have a hacked Facebook account. For example, if you get an email that somebody tried to change your password or login to your account and you are sure it was not you, it is a sign of a possible breach.
How do I check my security on Facebook?
What’s Facebook Security Checkup and how do I start it?
- Log into your Facebook account on a computer.
- Go to www.facebook.com/help/securitycheckup.
- Click Start security checkup.