PSARA License can be procured by only an Indian Company, Firm or Association of People. The Private Security Agency need to start or commence its operations within six (6) months after procurement of PSARA License.
How do I register for security services?
However, the following are common List of documents required at the time of filing of the application for PSARA Licence at State Controlling Authority.
- Certificate of Incorporation & MOA.
- Address proof of the registered address.
- PAN Card of Company and all its director.
- Registration under GST.
- PF and ESIC Registration.
How much does it cost to start a security company in India?
You can hire a small rental space for about 5,000 to 10,000 rupees to start up your business. You would need to train the employees through authorized training centres. The training cost can vary from 5,000 rupees to 30,000 rupees. The major investments would be the assets including arms, tracking devices and others.
Can I start my own security company?
The California Department of Consumer Affairs regulates and licenses security companies. … To open a security company, an owner must be or must hire a qualified manager and apply for a company license. The state requires photos and criminal background checks on all owners, partners and corporate officers.
Who is the best security in India?
Top 10 Security Companies in India
- A.P. Securitas Pvt. Ltd.
- Armour Security Pvt. Ltd.
- Fireball Group.
- G4S Secure Solutions India Pvt. Ltd.
- Globe Detective Agency Pvt. Ltd.
- G7 Securitas Group.
- Premier Shield Pvt. Ltd.
- Security & Intelligence Services India Ltd.
How do I get a Psara license?
Documents Required For PSARA Obtaining License
- Certificate of incorporation.
- Signed Memorandum of Understanding.
- Address proof of the office.
- Employees state insurance registration.
- Provident fund registration.
- Identity cards of all employees.
- An affidavit obtained as per PSARA act.
- Logo for the private security agency.
How do security companies get paid?
How does a security guard company make money? Most security companies charge clients an hourly rate or flat fee for services. Larger security guard companies have corporate or commercial clients. The ideal client is one who signs a multi-year service contract.
Is security agency business profitable in India?
The security guard service industry or private security industry is estimated to be worth INR 22,000 crore and is projected to cross INR 40,000 crores by 2015. … The security guard service industry is inherently profitable and generates huge employment opportunities.
Is starting a security company a good idea?
Starting a security company is also a great way to improve your economic status and provide meaningful work for those looking for work in private security. … It’s for this reason that many companies choose to hire their own security personnel, which makes the economy of the private security career solvent.
How long is a security guard license valid for?
The applicant with a Temp security license will be eligible to work security guard services and can start working right away under a licensed security agency. The security License is valid for two years before it expires and must be renewed and valid to continue working as a security guard.
How do I register a company?
How to Register a Company in India?
- Step 1: Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) …
- Step 2: Director Identification Number (DIN) …
- Step 3: Registration on the MCA Portal. …
- Step 4: Certificate of Incorporation.