What are the two main security questions?
There are two main types of security questions:
- User-defined questions let users choose a question from a set list that they would like to provide an answer to. …
- System-defined questions are based on information that the service provider already knows about the user (e.g., address or date of birth).
What is a good security question and answer?
A good security question should have a fixed answer, meaning that it won’t change over time. A good example of a security question with a stable answer: “What is your oldest cousin’s first name?” … It’s important to offer your consumers several questions to choose from to make sure they apply.
How do I find out my security question password?
As a starting point, use these standard password reset questions to get started.
- What was the name of your first manager at your first job?
- What was your favorite subject in high school?
- What is your employee ID number?
- Where did you go on your favorite vacation as a child?
- What is the name of the road you grew up on?
What is the security question answer?
Security Question & Answer means an answer used to verify the identity of a User when the User resets the User’s Compliant Password.
What should I write in secret question?
Examples of secret questions include:
- What is your mother’s maiden name?
- What was your first pet?
- What was the model of your first car?
- In what city were you born?
- What was your father’s middle name?
- What was your childhood nickname?
How do I set security questions?
Follow these steps to update your security questions on the Android mobile phone app.
- Sign in to the TaxCaddy mobile app.
- Tap the Menu. …
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Update Security Questions.
- Tap a security question to update that question.
- Tap the new question you’d like to use.
- Tap the Answer field, enter your answer.
What is a security hint?
It is a hint as to what your password is. For instance, your dog could be called Scotch, and your password is “scotch123”, your hint would be “Dog’s name”.
What’s a good security question for Etransfer?
A good question is one where the answer cannot be easily answered, for example, “what is your mom’s middle name?”, or “what is the secret password I gave you?” It’s a good idea to agree on a shared secret security question before sending the Interac e-Transfer.
What do you do if you forgot your security questions?
If you forgot the answers to your Apple ID security questions
- Go to iforgot.apple.com.
- Enter your Apple ID, then select Continue.
- Choose the option to reset your security questions, then select Continue.
- Enter your Apple ID password, then select Continue.
- Follow the onscreen steps to verify your identity.
What are the best practices for passwords?
Password Best Practices
- Never reveal your passwords to others. …
- Use different passwords for different accounts. …
- Use multi-factor authentication (MFA). …
- Length trumps complexity. …
- Make passwords that are hard to guess but easy to remember.
- Complexity still counts. …
- Use a password manager.
What are bank security questions?
A security question is form of shared secret used as an authenticator. It is commonly used by banks, cable companies and wireless providers as an extra security layer.